Tuesday, May 1, 2007

How To Get a Hard-On From a Spider

Lurking in the Brazilian rainforests...

awaits a terrifying eight-legged creature...

a spider with such terrible venom...

it gives you a massive hard-on that lasts for hours!

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/070501_spider_venom.html

What if Spiderman would have been bitten by this guy. I suppose he'd have an entirely different set of powers...

Seriously, though. I'm sure there are many men impatiently awaiting the commercial development of this discovery. I hear the new drug will be given the scientific name "mycoxafailin."

Dr. Hardstan

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Dr. Hardstan???

The Stan said...

Well...you know...as opposed to Dr. Softstan who might be in need of some of that Brazilian spider venom. I've got all the special powers I need.

Of course, maybe in 40 years the story might be different. It's good to have a backup plan!