Friday, May 18, 2007

Good Times

I was looking over some of Matt & Shelley's old blog posts when I found this picture of me:


I think this was a New Years Eve party from the dawn of 2006. I'm showing off my ultra-powerful mega-micro lenses. As you can see, I'm blind as a bat...particularly in my left eye!

Anyway, feeling nolstalgic, I discovered that I had NOT, if fact, deleted my old blog (as I had thought) and I still have some posts which might be worthy of updating and reposting...particularly the story of my move to California.

So....to those who are familiar with the Big Move Saga, look for a re-telling sometime soon. I know you're dying for it.

The Stan

5 comments:

Shelley said...

THE BIG MOVE SAGA!!! YEAH!!!! I love it! You're a great storyteller, The Stan.

FancyPants said...

I think you should consider that picture being your profile picture. That's hilarious.

I think your blog is kickin-major-A.

Will be tuning in!

The Stan said...

Thanks for the compliment, fancypants!

As for the photo, I've considered that, too. I'll think about it.

Shelley said...

I agree with fancypants.

Seth Ward said...

Didn't those glasses come with the "Pocket Protector 2007" set?

jk!

You look like a young nutty professor.