Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Buzz Cut

I got a buzz cut today. My hair was beginning to look like Albert Einstein's bed hair. My hair seriously starts fro-ing (how the heck do you spell that?) when it gets long. The slightest wind and I look like a fat Einstein.

So Alba ran the razor through my hair this morning.

And now I look like an out of shape marine sergeant. At least I don't have to worry about my hair and concentrate on more important things...like my blog!

(Be patient, dear readers. The Big Move Saga will commence this weekend!)

The Stan

3 comments:

FancyPants said...

Seth has been saying he wants to buzz his hair all off. (It's really pretty long right now.)

Should I worry?

The Stan said...

Well, Seth is ugly enough as it is, so it shouldn't make that much of a difference!

Shelley said...

Cannot wait for the Big Saga!