Friday, June 15, 2007

What's Really On My Mind

I changed my mind about blogging about farts again today. So if you were really looking forward to me expounding on SBDs (silent but deadlies), then I'm sorry to disappoint you.

I'd rather my blog not descend into the realms of toilet humor (any more than it already has)...and I certainly don't walk around thinking about farts all day, the way I do about sex.

I mean seriously.

They say guys think about sex about every six seconds or so...and I'm beginning to think that's probably true. I can be deep in thought about the most serious issue...when here comes this random thought about...

...nice supple breasts...

...a pair of shapely legs...

...a lovely round ass...

or...

...

What is it about sex, anyway?

In fact, here I am, right at this very moment, writing up my blog, thinking about sex...

Give me a second, here...

...

...

Okay, I'm back...oh wait, hold on...

...

...

Now...what were we talking about, again?

Oh, yeah!

...

...

Niiiiiice!

...

...

The Stan

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Classy, The Stan. Yes, definitely much classier than the last post.

Seth Ward said...

Perv.

Heidi said...

Hahaha. Sorry to make you the topic of a writing exercise for my students but something good had to come of your hilarious photo. I would post them on my blog but for fear one may find my blog and get offended, I have chosen to keep them strictly in the circle of stan lovers. People who will certainly enjoy them :)

FancyPants said...

I demand a new post so that I won't be reading the words "nice supple breasts" everytime I click over here.

New post
new post
new post
NEW POST
NEW POST
NEW.
POST.

Shelley said...

Fancy!

You have expressed exactly the sentiment I feel whenever I come to this stan-sex-blog!