Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1989 Cheap Jerokee

I picked up another vehicle over the weekend. Finally...Alba and I each have our own car. She'll drive the 1996 Toyota Corolla, and I'll drive the 1989 Cheap Jerokee. I call it my "Cheap Jerokee" because I got such a great deal on it.

Consider this:

One owner, a lady, who bought it new and took it in for maintenance every 3000 miles. Good cosmetic condition, clean inside, no mechanical problems, no accidents reported (I checked the carfax record). $1450.

Even if you consider it in overall fair condition, that's still over $400 below blue book trade in value. I just couldn't pass it up. (By the way, the photo isn't an actual photo of my Jeep. Too lazy to break out the camara. But it does look very similar to mine. Same color.)

I like driving my Cheap Jerokee. It's certainly more "manly" than the little Toyota Corolla.

And there's a lot more room in the back seat, if you catch my drift. (In fact, I'll definitely be testing out that back seat sometime this week. It DOES happen to be Alba's birthday this week, so....)

The Stan

No comments: