Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Stan's "Before" Picture

Well... since my last post was all about my quest to lose those parts of me that jiggle, I figured I should publish my "before" picture so there will be something to compare with later on.

You know... when I'm showing off my bulging, rippling muscles with my shirt off in the classic body-builder pose.

There has to be the obligatory before and after picture to prove that my amazing new exercise plan I call "The Stan's Sand Dune Hustle" actually works!

Without the proof element, who is going to buy my exciting new exercise program?

So here it is. You can see how shockingly inflated I had become. Fortunately, I'm a bit slimmer than that at the moment. But this photo was taken before I started my exciting, revolutionary, fast-acting exercise program. (See previous post for details. Videos and workbook to be released soon.)


As you can see below, Alba has become quite inflated, too!


Until next time...

The Stan

No comments: