Monday, June 9, 2008

Back In Action

I'm the worst blogger ever, I know. Here it is months after my last post. I've had quite an "adventure" over the last few months--plenty of fodder for entertaining blog posts.

But I was too stressed out to do much blogging.

Today's post is pretty boring, though. Maybe 'cause I'm feeling lazy right now. I've got to drive up to the Sacramento area tomorrow and will be there for the rest of the week to learn how to make up to $500 per hour as a coach.

My business is s-l-o-w-l-y getting off the ground. My strategy to start out with was all wrong. So I initially gave up to go back and get a job. But my heart just wasn't in it... the sales jobs I tried sucked big nasty hairy cojones.

And I wasn't about to subject myself to 9-5 indentured servitude again.

So I went back to building my business, and after a re-structuring and making some good contacts things are now on the up and up.

I have a better strategy now--a more long-term strategy in place and I'm confident things will continue to get better.

It feels good being self employed. But the next step is to turn this freelance operation into a real business. I've got my work cut out for me, for sure.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, my laziness dictates I sign off now. Stay tuned for more entertaining posts in the future.

The Stan...

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay! I always told Matt that I knew you would end up a millionaire. Maybe this is it!

Shelley said...

Uh...this blog is starting to suck again.